Tuesday, November 13

RED


Taylor Swift's latest album is out! Yay!
I already loved her before this album
But this is the very first time I enjoyed every song in her album

Maybe because, for now, I have so much time to search the songs listed in her album
At first I only know her first single in this album titled We Are Never Ever Gettin Back Togeteher
And it makes me search the MV on YouTube

Aaand, swifties over the world has already upload her songs, which hasn't been released yet
So it brought to her "22", "Begin Again", and "RED"
I only listen once but it already stuck in my head that I only humming it over and over, haha..

I begin to stalk in forum and I just know that every time she made an album, she always put hidden messages in her booklet
And here is what I got from the forum, (I didn't solve it my self though, hehe)
1. State of Grace: I love you doesn’t count after goodbye
2. Red: Sag
3. Treacherous: Won’t stop till it’s over
4. I Knew You Were Trouble: When you saw me dancing
5. All Too Well: Maple lattes
6. 22: Ashley Dianna Claire Selena
7. I Almost Do: Wrote this instead of calling
8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: When I stopped caring what you thought
9. Stay Stay Stay: Daydreaming about real love
10. The Last Time: LA on your break
11. Holy Ground: When you came to the show in SD
12. Sad Beautiful Tragic: While you were on a train
13. The Lucky One: Wouldn’t you like to know
14. Everything Has Changed: Hyannis Port
15. Starlight: For Ethel
16. Begin Again: I wear heels now 

There is also one new song of her, but it isn't the part of RED album
It was for charity, maybe you have known it
Yes, it's "Ronan"
After I knew about the background story of the song, I googled it and brought me to Ronan Mom's blog
No wonder why Miss Swift so attached and made this song
She truly has a kind heart
I hope her future will shine brighter and doesn't end up in a deep valley like other musician (I think I don't need to mention them :p)
Good Luck Miss Swift

12.11.2012

0 zzzzz.......:

Post a Comment

silaken dikomen....